D-Link DUB-E100 High Speed USB 2.0 Fast Ethernet Adapter
Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP
D-Link Corporation/D-Link Systems, Inc.
Driver Date & Version
Below is the installation guideline for DUB-E100 High Speed USB 2.0 Fast Ethernet Adapter driver:
- Plug the DUB-E100's USB cable into an available USB port on your computer.
- Windows will auto detect a new hardware and prompt for you to install the driver. Please plug in a LAN cable now.
- Unzip the DUBE100_driver_A4.zip into a temporarily folder. For example, D:\DUBE100_driver\
- When Windows prompts you for the driver for your E100, browse to the D:\DUBE100_driver\ folder and select your appropriate OS. You will find DUBE100.inf file. This will be your driver file.
- Follow the Windows screen instruction and the driver will be installed in no time.
Download DUB-E100 Driver here.
- Download 5130 Driver
- Download DUB-E100 Driver