HP Color LaserJet 2550 Printer series (2550L, 2550Ln, 2550n)
Windows 2000, Windows Server 2003, Windows XP, Windows Vista
Driver Date & Version
1 Apr 2008 (ver. 4.5)
HP Color LaserJet 2550 Printer series is now a discontinued model line and is being replaced by HP Color LaserJet 2600n Printer.
There are two types of drivers for HP 2550L printer:
- Model-specific drivers
- HP color LaserJet 2550 PCL6 driver
- HP Color LaserJet 2550 PostScript Driver
- HP Color LaserJet 2550 PCL6 Plug and Play Bundle
- Universal Print Drivers
- HP Universal Print Driver for Windows - PCL 5
- HP Universal Print Driver for Windows - PCL6
- HP Universal Print Driver for Windows - PostScript
The model-specific drivers for HP LaserJet 2550L are quite old and dated back to year 2004/2005 while the universal print drivers are more recent at year 2008.
The download link will bring you to the driver download page for HP 2550L and you are free to choose which ever OS/Type of drivers to download from.
Printer driver information above is applicable for HP Universal Print Driver for Windows - PCL6.
Fixes/Enhancement on HP Universal PCL6 Print Driver for HP 2550L Printer
- The installation switch to disable the SNP Status Notification Popups) is now working and be done through the following command. Install /gdssnp …
- UI performance issue has been resolved. Delays in the property screen appearing has been resolved and is displayed within a few seconds.
- Printing preferences for Finnish XP clients now have the same look and feel as the rest of the language versions.
- Driver Pre-configuration tool - Duplex added.
Download Drivers for HP 2550 L Laser Printer here.
- Download HP Color Laser 5500dn Printer Manual
- Download Drivers for HP 2550 L Laser Printer