Digital Music Player Dell Digital Jukebox
Windows XP, 2000
Driver Date & Version
3/2/2004 (Ver. 1.10.05, A01)
- Updated Play Engine to fix issue with short voice recordings. This play engine also responds faster when performing FF (next track).
- Added option to \"Play All Music Tracks\" as an option within Music Library.
- Add option to \"View Album\" from within Music Library->Artist.
- Add option to \"Play Album\" from within Music Library->Artist->View Album->View Tracks, and from within Music Library->Album->View Tracks.
- Fixed problem with renaming tracks.
- Renamed \"Remove All\" under the pop-up for Selected Music to \"Clear Selection\".
- Added a \"Clear Selection\" option to the pop-up on the Main Menu->Now Playing.
This option will perform the same operation as (2), and change the screen to the Selected Music screen after clearing.
Make sure you have download and installed the necessary driver for your Dell Digital Juke Box before you try to update this firmware, make sure that the player is connected to the USB cable.Download Dell Digital Juke Box Driver here.
The firmware will extract to C:\\DELL\\DRIVERS\\r74011, run the executable file to start the firmware update.
Download Dell Digital Juke Box Firmware here.
- Download Dazzle Digital Video Creator 120 Driver
- Download Dell Digital Juke Box Firmware