Canon CanoScan LiDE 50 Color Image Scanner
Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista
Driver Date & Version
10/4/2007 (ver. 188.8.131.52a)
- The Usbscan.sys file has been deleted.
- The change such as version change and date deletion have been incorporated in readme file.
- This driver is needed for CanoScan Toolbox to function.
Driver Installation for Canon CanoScan LiDE 50
- Download canon-lide-50-vista.exe to a temporary folder e.g. c:/temp/
- Double click on canon-lide-50-vista.exe to extract it.
- You will see a new directory created: /lide50vst7133a_xpen/. There are two files in the folder: README.TXT and SetupSG.exe
- Run SetupSG.exe to start the ScanGear CS 184.108.40.206 installation.
Although the readme specifically saying only Windows 2000, Windows XP and Windows Vista are supported, I think you can try install in Windows ME as well. Here is the clause:
With Windows Me, the scanner may not be detected after the USB cable has been disconnected and reconnected. If this occurs, please reboot the computer.
- Epson 3200 WIA Drivers for Vista 64bit
- Download Canon CanoScan LiDE 50 Driver for Vista