Canon CanoScan LiDE 50 Color Image Scanner
Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista
Driver Date & Version
10/4/2007 (ver. 18.104.22.168a)
The driver installation EXE will install the ScanGear CS 22.214.171.124 into your system. ScanGear CS 7.1 for Windows is a 32-bit TWAIN-compliant scanner driver for Canon CanoScan LiDE 50 scanner. When this driver is selected from within a TWAIN-compliant application program, this scanner can be used to scan image data. The driver supports Windows 2000, XP and Vista.
- The Usbscan.sys file has been deleted.
- The change such as version change and date deletion have been incorporated in readme file.
- This driver is needed for CanoScan Toolbox to function.
Driver Installation for Canon CanoScan LiDE 50
- Download canon-lide-50-vista.exe to a temporary folder e.g. c:/temp/
- Double click on canon-lide-50-vista.exe to extract it.
- You will see a new directory created: /lide50vst7133a_xpen/. There are two files in the folder: README.TXT and SetupSG.exe
- Run SetupSG.exe to start the ScanGear CS 126.96.36.199 installation.
Although the readme specifically saying only Windows 2000, Windows XP and Windows Vista are supported, I think you can try install in Windows ME as well. Here is the clause:
With Windows Me, the scanner may not be detected after the USB cable has been disconnected and reconnected. If this occurs, please reboot the computer.
Download Canon CanoScan LiDE 50 Driver for Vista here.
- Epson 3200 WIA Drivers for Vista 64bit
- Download Canon CanoScan LiDE 50 Driver for Vista