Dell Latitude C840
Windows XP, Windows 2000
Driver Date & Version
5/17/2005 (42.58, A03)
- Nvidia video driver does not remember docked settings.
- Some Microsoft reported OCA bugs.
Below is the download instruction for Dell C840 video driver:
- Click Download to download the C840 video driver.
- When the File Download window appears, click Save (Windows XP users will click [Save]) this program to disk and click [OK.] The [Save In:] window appears.
- From the [Save In:] field, click the down arrow then click to select Desktop and click [Save]. The file will download to your desktop.
Below is the installation guideline for C840 video driver:
- Double click on the R58746.EXE on your desktop.
- The Self-Extracting window appears and prompts you to extract or unzip to C:\DELL\DRIVERS\R58746. Click [OK] to begin the file extraction.
- When the file extraction complete, open Windows Explorer and navigate to C:\DELL\DRIVERS\R58746 and look for setup.exe.
- Double click on setup.exe to begin the installation. Follow the on screen instruction to complete the installation in no time.
Before you install this C840 Video Driver, kindly note that video BIOS version A05 or forward is needed to fully support this version of driver. Please, download the A05 BIOS from here. The order or sequence in which you upgrade your video driver and video BIOS does not matter.
This C840 Video Driver is also suitable for Inspiron 8200.
Download C840 Video Driver here.
- Download D610 Modem Driver
- Download C840 Video Driver