Airnet Wireless G AWD154 PCI Card/Card Bus
Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows ME, Windows 98
Driver Date & Version
09/17/2004 (ver. 22.214.171.124)
Airnet website is no longer in service. If you tried to visit airnetusa.com you will only see a parking web page with lots of advertisement. Seems like it has become a parking website. The other possible site, airnet.com is in face a company website for a company specialized in bank, express and aviation services.
Installation Guide for Airnet Wireless G AWD154 PCI Card/Card Bus Driver
- Download the driver setup file awd154-drivers.zip
- Unzip to a temporary folder e.g. c:/
- You will find a new folder created: C:/awd154-drivers/.
- Go to C:/awd154-drivers/UTILITY/ and run SETUP.exe
- Follow on screen instruction to install the driver. Reboot when necessary.
I also found another version of Airnet Wireless G AWD154 PCI Card/Card Bus driver online. The driver setup file AIRNET.ZIP is much bigger in size (21.20 MB) but I found the contents are similar. The bigger file size is caused by the inclusion of autorun exe as well as the acrobat reader software. So if you do not need the acrobat PDF reader software you can actually download the smaller version which is only around 5 MB.
Download AWD154 Adapter Driver here.
- Download Freedom Phone FM2552b Owners Manual
- Download AWD154 Adapter Driver