ATI Radeon 7000/VE
Driver Date & Version
Nov. 15, 2006 (Ver. 6.11)
Sorry guys if you are looking for ATI Radeon 7000 driver for Windows Vista, it is not out (as of time of writing).
The driver for ATI Radeon 7000 is called \"Catalyst Software Suite\" and it consists of three main components:
- Display Driver
- Catalyst Control Center
- WDM Drivers
Before you install the new driver for your ATI Radeon 7000, you may want to remove the old driver. See the following instruction to do so.
- Click on Start, then Control Panel, then go to Add/Remove Programs.
- At the top of the list you should see several ATI entries. Select the entry entitled ATI Software Uninstall Utility, and click Change/Remove.
- You will be prompted to restart your system once the uninstall is complete. Once restarted, check the Add/Remove Programs list again for any remaining ATI software.
- If any ATI software is still listed, click Change/Remove on those entries to uninstall each one individually.
- Next, please scroll through the list until you find an entry called DAO (see screenshot below).
- Select DAO, then Click Change/Remove to uninstall this program.
- After you have removed the existing ATI software, you are ready to install the new drivers and software.
- Download Asus A3500L User Manual
- Download ATI Radeon 7000 Driver