ATI Radeon 7000/VE
Driver Date & Version
Nov. 15, 2006 (Ver. 6.11)
The driver for ATI Radeon 7000 is called \"Catalyst Software Suite\" and it consists of three main components:
- Display Driver
- Catalyst Control Center
- WDM Drivers
Before you install the new driver for your ATI Radeon 7000, you may want to remove the old driver. See the following instruction to do so.
- Click on Start, then Control Panel, then go to Add/Remove Programs.
- At the top of the list you should see several ATI entries. Select the entry entitled ATI Software Uninstall Utility, and click Change/Remove.
- You will be prompted to restart your system once the uninstall is complete. Once restarted, check the Add/Remove Programs list again for any remaining ATI software.
- If any ATI software is still listed, click Change/Remove on those entries to uninstall each one individually.
- Next, please scroll through the list until you find an entry called DAO (see screenshot below).
- Select DAO, then Click Change/Remove to uninstall this program.
- After you have removed the existing ATI software, you are ready to install the new drivers and software.
- Download Asus A3500L User Manual
- Download ATI Radeon 7000 Driver