Asus V9520 Series Graphic Card
Windows 2000, Windows XP
ASUSTeK Computer Incorporated
Driver Date & Version
- Download the nv8189_w2kxp.zip file.
- Unzip the nv8189_w2kxp.zip to a working folder.
- Please note that this driver must be installed by a user with Windows 2000/XP Administrator privileges.
- From the Start menu, select Settings > Control Panel > System > Device Manager.
- Under Display adapters, select the name of the NVIDIA adapter you have installed. If you do not see a Display adapters option, or if your NVIDIA adapter is not listed, under Other Devices, select Video Controller (VGA Compatible).
- Select the Driver tab, then click on Update Driver button.
- Click Next, and when you reach the verify that "Specify a location" has a check mark next to it. If it does not, click in the box next to "Specify a location" to place a check mark in the box. Click on Next.
- Enter the path to the NVIDIA drivers in the "Copy manufacturer's files from:" dialog. Click OK to continue.
- If you get a dialog box that states "A suitable driver for this device is already installed.", click in the box next to "Install one of the other drivers" to place a check mark in the box, then select Next.
- Select Finish and then Close to complete the installation.
- Select Close.
- Please restart you computer.
Download Asus Video Driver V9520 Magic T here.
- Download HP dv4 2145dx Atheros Wireless Lan Driver
- Download Asus Video Driver V9520 Magic T