Asus V9520 Series Graphic Card
Windows 2000, Windows XP
ASUSTeK Computer Incorporated
Driver Date & Version
Asus V9520 series graphic card original manufacturer is NVIDIA. Hence, the driver is also available from the NVIDIA website. However, the driver provided here is from Asus website itself. This is more reliable as Asus might have done some customization to this graphic card. Below is simple installation guideline for Asus Video Driver V9520 Magic T:
- Download the nv8189_w2kxp.zip file.
- Unzip the nv8189_w2kxp.zip to a working folder.
- Please note that this driver must be installed by a user with Windows 2000/XP Administrator privileges.
- From the Start menu, select Settings > Control Panel > System > Device Manager.
- Under Display adapters, select the name of the NVIDIA adapter you have installed. If you do not see a Display adapters option, or if your NVIDIA adapter is not listed, under Other Devices, select Video Controller (VGA Compatible).
- Select the Driver tab, then click on Update Driver button.
- Click Next, and when you reach the verify that "Specify a location" has a check mark next to it. If it does not, click in the box next to "Specify a location" to place a check mark in the box. Click on Next.
- Enter the path to the NVIDIA drivers in the "Copy manufacturer's files from:" dialog. Click OK to continue.
- If you get a dialog box that states "A suitable driver for this device is already installed.", click in the box next to "Install one of the other drivers" to place a check mark in the box, then select Next.
- Select Finish and then Close to complete the installation.
- Select Close.
- Please restart you computer.
Download Asus Video Driver V9520 Magic T here.
- Download HP dv4 2145dx Atheros Wireless Lan Driver
- Download Asus Video Driver V9520 Magic T