Realtek 8136, 8168 and 8169 Ethernet Driver for Asus P5N73-AM LAN.
Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32/64 bit)
Driver Date & Version
05/22/2009 (ver. 7.003.0522.2009)
The are many OS selection during Asus P5N73-AM driver download. However I found that only Windows 7 and Windows 7 64bit offer LAN driver download. Even these two OS are offering the same driver (same name, same size). However you may try to use this Windows 7 driver even if you are using Windows XP or Windows Vista, for your Asus P5N73-AM motherboard.
According to the specification page, the LAN chipset used is Realtek RTL8201CP, 100/10.
Lets dig further down the INI files to see what this LAN driver offers:
- Supports the following Realtek LAN:
- Realtek RTL8169/8110 Family PCI Gigabit Ethernet NIC
- Realtek RTL8168/8111 Family PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet NIC
- Realtek RTL8101E Family PCI-E Fast Ethernet NIC
- Realtek RTL8102E Family PCI-E Fast Ethernet NIC
Installation of LAN Driver for Asus P5N730AMTwo ways of installing the driver are described here:
- Run the SETUP.EXE. Follow instructions displayed by the driver setup program.
- Manually install the driver file by the INF file. Please open Device Manager, expand the Network adapters tree list, select the [Realtek RTL81XX Ethernet NIC], and click right button, execute the menu item Update driver..., and follow the direction to indicate the path of INF file.
Download Asus P5N73-AM Lan Driver here.
- Download Acer 5940 Fingerprint Reader Driver
- Download Asus P5N73-AM Lan Driver