Acer Aspire T180
Windows XP Home Edition (32-bit), Windows XP Professional (32-bit)
Driver Date & Version
YK51X86.sys from Lan_Marvell_18.104.22.168_Xpx86.zip is the NDIS5.1 32-bit Miniport driver. To install the driver, the following files are required:
Following is the guideline on how to install Acer Aspire T180 Marvel Lan driver:
1. On the desktop right click on MY COMPUTER.
2. Select MANAGE.
3. In the [Device Manager] select the adapter you wish to update.
4. Double click.
5. Select DRIVER.
6. Click UPDATE DRIVER ... .
7. Follow the instructions given by the operating system to locate the driver.
8. If the driver which is found to be the latest is not the one you want to install, select the checkbox [Install one of the other drivers].
9. Click NEXT.
10. Select the driver to be installed in the next listbox.
11. Click NEXT. If a message is displayed saying that the driver is not digitally signed by Microsoft, click YES.
12. The message [Windows has finished installing the software for this device] is displayed.
13. Click FINISH to complete the installation.
Download Acer T180 Marvell Driver here.
- Download 3CCFE575CT-D Driver
- Download Acer T180 Marvell Driver