Visioneer OneTouch 8800 Scanner - OneTouch 3.0
Windows XP with SP 1 / 2000 / Me / 98SE
Driver Date & Version
Simple Driver Installation Process
- Disable any AntiVirus, AntiSpyware, Firewall, PopUp Blocker, Spam Blocker, or Weather Bug software program from running.
- If any of these applications are running, their icons will be in the Windows Notification area on the lower-right side of the computer next to the Windows System Clock.
- Right click on each of these icons and choose [Close], [Disable] or [Exit] depending on which option is available to you.
- Double-left-click on the driver executable file (8800.303110.exe) that you have downloaded.
- The installation wizard will launch.
- Follow the prompts through installing the scanner driver.
- STOP when you get to the [Finish / Connect the Scanner] screen.
- Plug the scanner into the computer and power to the wall then wait 30 seconds for the system to detect the scanner, then click on the [OK] button.
Download Visioneer One Touch 8800 Scanner Driver here.
- Download Canoscan N 1220U Driver
- Download Visioneer One Touch 8800 Scanner Driver