Tascam US-2400 USB Interfaces / Controllers
Driver Date & Version
8/26/2005 (ver. 1.31)
Steps to install Tascam US2400 XP Pro Driver
- Download and extract i-732-232-128-7-C874E574.zip to c:/. You will see Windows US2400 Firmware Updater V1_31 Release.exe extracted.
- Run Windows US2400 Firmware Updater V1_31 Release.exe
- Please exit all MIDI related applications and unplug all MIDI devices from your computer.
- Unplug the DC Power and USB connector cable from your Tascam US-2400.
- While holding down the POWER button, plug in the DC POWER connector.
- Release the POWER button. It should now be flashing rapidly. If it is not, please repeat from step 5.
- Plug in the USB cable and wait for your computer to recognize the US-2400.
- Normally Windows will play a sound when it finds the device and prompt you to do an automatic driver install if you have not updated before. There may be a short delay when [Next] is pressed.
- Download Tascam US-428 XP Driver
- Download Tascam US2400 XP Pro Driver