Sierra Wireless AirCard 860 for AT&T
Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP, Vista
Driver Date & Version
5/9/2007 (ver. U1_2_54)
Sierra Wireless AirCard 860 for AT&T Firmware Update Instructions
- Download AC8x0-FW-U1_2_54.exe and save to your Desktop. Leave the file name as is and click Save.
- When the Download Complete window appears, click Close.
- Ensure that the Sierra Wireless AirCard 860 modem is inserted in the computer.
- On the desktop, double-click the downloaded exe file. The Open File – Security Warning window opens.
- Click Run. The Binary Update Tool window opens, automatically checks for the modem, and begins downloading the firmware.
- Caution: Do not remove the modem while the firmware is being downloaded and installed. Doing so may render your AirCard 860 modem useless and unable to function correctly.
- When the firmware upgrade is complete, click OK.
Download Sierra Wireless AirCard 860 AT&T Firmware/Driver here.
- Download EPox 8KHA+ C3 Post Code
- Download Sierra Wireless AirCard 860 AT&T Firmware/Driver