Omnikey CardMan Mobile PCMCIA 4040 Smartcard Reader
Windows 2000, XP, 2003 Server and Vista
Driver Date & Version
06/05/07 (ver. 184.108.40.206)
This is the CardMan PC/SC Driver Disk for CardMan 4040 smart card reader.
Omnikey CardMan 4040 Driver Installation Instructions
- Download the driver file CardMan4040_V1_1_2_2.exe and run it.
- By default the extracted files will be saved in C:/Omnikey/CardMan4040 PCSC driver V220.127.116.11/
- Plug in your CardMan 4040 smart card reader and Windows will prompt for the location of the driver.
- Browse to C:/Omnikey/CardMan4040 PCSC driver V18.104.22.168/ and select cxbp0wdm.inf
- Windows will start to copy all the required driver files to your system. Restart your PC when installation completed.
Additional Steps for Windows 2000 and XP
- The Microsoft Smartcard Base Components are already integrated in Windows 2000 and Windows XP.
- If you have accidentally installed the Base Components under Windows 2000 or Windows XP, you can recover the smartcard subsystem with the following commands on an administrator console window:
For additional information, please read the readme file (readme_cm4040.txt) in the extracted driver directory.
Download Omnikey CardMan 4040 Driver here.
- Download Omnikey CardMan 4000 Driver
- Download Omnikey CardMan 4040 Driver