Lexmark X74, Lexmark X75, Lexmark X75 PrinTrio Inkjet Printers
Driver Date & Version
I found that quite a number of users who could not find the driver for Lexmark X75 for Windows Vista operating systems are very frustrated. Lexmark did not included X75 in its Vista driver page. I do not think there will be any because X75 is an older model and is discontinued. However, I found that some users updated in some forums that they manage to find some other work around using Windows XP driver. Please follow the guideline below on how to install Lexmark X75 Windows Vista driver using Windows XP driver:
- Download the CJXP75LE.exe file.
- Right click on the CJXP75LE.exe and choose Extract option.
- After the extraction has complete, navigate using Windows Explorer to get to the folder of the extracted files. Go to \\Drivers\Win_XP2K\ENGLISH, then you may find setup.exe file.
- Right click on the setup.exe and choose Properties.
- Click on the [Compatibility] tab and check on [Run this program in compatibility mode for] and choose [Windows XP (Service Pack 2)] from the drop down list box.
- Then double click on the setup.exe to begin the installation.
- Follow the screen instruction to complete it.
Kindly note that I do not own the X75 printer, hence I could not test on the provided workaround. So, kindly perform the installation on your own risk!
Download Lexmark X75 Windows Vista Driver here.
- Download HP Deskjet 3325 XP Driver
- Download Lexmark X75 Windows Vista Driver