Lexmark X74, Lexmark X75, Lexmark X75 PrinTrio Inkjet Printers
Windows 2000, Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows XP
Driver Date & Version
FEB 03 2004 (ver. 1.0)
Lexmark did not mention what are the changes, fixes or enhancement for this driver patch so we will look into the readme file in the driver setup file.
- Double click on the exe file will extract all files into c:/lide80vst7250a_xpen/ folder.
- You will find readme.txt and setupsg.exe
- Looks like the readme if meant for ScanGear CS 126.96.36.199
- In readme.txt it says:
ScanGear CS 7.2 for Windows is a 32-bit TWAIN-compliant scanner driver for Canon CanoScan LiDE 80 scanner. When this driver is selected from within a TWAIN-compliant application program, this scanner can be used to scan image data.
- So look like Lexmark X75 scanner component is actually identical to CanonScan LiDE 80 scanners.
- For more information on Lexmark X75 detailed installation and running with specific application, please read the readme.txt
Download Lexmark X75 ME Driver here.
- Download Deskjet 845c Driver for Windows ME
- Download Lexmark X75 ME Driver