Lexmark X74, Lexmark X75, Lexmark X75 PrinTrio Inkjet Printers
Windows 2000, Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows XP
Driver Date & Version
FEB 03 2004 (ver. 1.0)
This is the Lexmark X74 and X75 PrinTrio A4 Driver Patch for Microsoft Windows 98/ME/2000/XP version 1.0.
Lexmark did not mention what are the changes, fixes or enhancement for this driver patch so we will look into the readme file in the driver setup file.
- Double click on the exe file will extract all files into c:/lide80vst7250a_xpen/ folder.
- You will find readme.txt and setupsg.exe
- Looks like the readme if meant for ScanGear CS 184.108.40.206
- In readme.txt it says:
ScanGear CS 7.2 for Windows is a 32-bit TWAIN-compliant scanner driver for Canon CanoScan LiDE 80 scanner. When this driver is selected from within a TWAIN-compliant application program, this scanner can be used to scan image data.
- So look like Lexmark X75 scanner component is actually identical to CanonScan LiDE 80 scanners.
- For more information on Lexmark X75 detailed installation and running with specific application, please read the readme.txt
Download Lexmark X75 ME Driver here.
- Download Deskjet 845c Driver for Windows ME
- Download Lexmark X75 ME Driver