Lexmark X1100 Series Printer (Lexmark X1110, Lexmark X1130, Lexmark X1140, Lexmark X1150, Lexmark X1155, Lexmark X1160, Lexmark X1170, Lexmark X1180, Lexmark X1185, Lexmark X1190, Lexmark X1195)
Driver Date & Version
09-FEB-07 (ver. 126.96.36.199)
So what do you need to do to rectify the problem in printing? Well, you can follow these steps to resolve them:
- Disconnect your USB cable from your printer.
- Uninstall all Lexmark printer drivers on your PC.
- Download the correct Vista driver for your model.
- Install the driver on your PC.
Few precaution to remember during installing Windows Vista driver for your X1100 printer:
- Do not reconnect the USB cable until the install software prompts the question of how the printer is connected.
- To prevent issues during the installation, please uninstall all previous versions of this driver prior to installing this web package.
The driver includes both Lexmark Host Based Solution and Lexmark Scan and Copy Control.
Download Lexmark X1100 Printer Driver here.
- Download Canon 1310 Printer Driver
- Download Lexmark X1100 Printer Driver