KODAK EASYSHARE 5300 All-in-One Printer
Windows XP, Windows Vista
Driver Date & Version
1/17/2008 (ver. 6.4.0IJ)
The downloaded file install_aio.exe is only 1.20MB in size but once running, it will connect to the Internet and download up to 250MB of files during driver configurations and installation.
KODAK EASYSHARE 5300 Driver Installation Instruction
- Download and run install_aio.exe
- Follow on screen instructions to continue.
- When come to Install configuration, you have two options on how to install your driver:
- Essential KODAK All-in-One Printer Software: Include essential KODAK software for printing, scanning and editing with unique KODAK features.
- Choose which software to install: Select from a complete list of all software for your printer, including Kodak EasyShare software for photo organizing, editing, creative projects and more.
- Kodak All in One Printer (Default: Will be Installed)
- Kodak camera connection software. (Not installed)
- Kodak EasyShare software. (Not installed)
- Kodak EasyShare printer dock or photo printer. (Not installed)
- Please select only the features you need because as you selected more features, the download file size will be bigger and time taken will be longer (up to 250MB).
- When the download is complete, select Start > Programs > Kodak > Kodak AiO Home Center.
Download Kodak 5300 Printer Driver here.
- Download Kodak DX6340 Driver
- Download Kodak 5300 Printer Driver