Iomega Zip 100MB (USB, ATAPI and SCSI models), Zip 100MB Parallel Port NOT supported in Vista
Windows Vista 32bit
Driver Date & Version
Need driver for your Iomega Zip 100 to be use in Windows Vista? Well, here is the information:
- IomegaWare software will not work with Windows Vista.
- You are able to use your Zip® 100MB, 250MB or 750MB USB, ATAPI, FireWire or SCSI drives in Windows Vista, despite not using IomegaWare.
- Certain features supplied by IomegaWare will no longer be available, including:
- Long format (short format will still be available through native Windows Vista tools)
- Password protection
- HP 1220c 98 Drivers
- HP Photosmart 100 Driver for Windows Vista