HP Pavilion 4535 Desktop PC
OS Independent (Windows 95, 98 and Windows ME)
Driver Date & Version
2000-12-07 (ver. 4.12.01.2641)
If you are looking for Windows 2000 driver for HP Pavilion 4535 Desktop PC, I can tell you it is not listed under Windows 2000 driver download page.
Instead, I have found one possible working driver for HP Pavilion 4535 pc. It is listed under [ OS Independent]. Although it is said to be OS independent, however in the readme you will find the video driver is compatible for Windows 95, 98 and Windows ME.
Some important information on this software: This driver has updated video support for Direct-X 7.0 Graphics Driver for Intel ® 810/810E/815/815E Chipsets Windows 95, 98 and Windows ME Driver Revisions (4.12.01.2641) and resolves Quick Time issues.
- Download driver file from download link. Double-click to unzip.
- Extract all files to a temporary directory
- Select the My Computer icon, the Control Panel icon, and then the Display icon.
- You should now be in the Display Properties window.
Select the Settings tab, and click on the Advanced Properties button.
- In the Advanced Display Properties window, select the Adapter tab, and click the Change... button.
- The Update Device Driver Wizard window appears.
Click on the Next button to continue.
- A new window appears, prompting either for Windows to search for a device driver or for manual selection. Click the following option: [Display a list of all the drivers in a specific location, so you can select the driver you want.] After this, click on the Next button.
- From the new window, click on the Have Disk button and then the Browse button.
- Enter the directory where you unzipped driver file and then enter the Graphics subdirectory.
Next enter the Win9X subdirectory. If you wish to install the English version of the driver, simply click [OK]. (The I81xw9x.inf file should be highlighted.)
At this point, the i81xw9x.inf file should be highlighted. Click [OK].
- Click [OK]. The Select Device screen should open and it may have two options to choose from. (Some systems may have only one.) Select [Intel 82810-DC100 Graphics Controller Hub]
If you have a system with display cache, and select [Intel 82810 Graphics Controller Hub] if you have a system with no display cache. Click [OK].
- Click [Next]. The driver should install. Click [Finish] when done.
- Close all open windows and click [Yes] to reboot. The driver should now be loaded. To determine if the driver has been loaded correctly, refer to the Verifying Installation section below.
- Download Brother DCP 1000 Windows XP Driver
- Download HP Pavilion 4535 Windows Video Drivers