Pinnacle Dazzle DVC 80 (Digital Video Creator 80)
Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows ME, Windows 98SE
Driver Date & Version
24/02/2004 (ver. 184.108.40.206)
There are two drivers listed on Pinnacle website for DVC80 hardware:
- Driver for Dazzle DVC80 and MovieStar: Dazzle DVC80 and MovieStar Driver.exe
This is the newer driver among two and is to be installed if you intend to use your Pinnacle DVC80 with MovieStar software.
- Pinnacle USB Hardware Installer for Studio 8 and Studio 8 QuickStart: Dazzle DVC80 - Pinnacle USB Hardware Installer for Studio 8 and Studio 8 QuickStart.exe
This is the driver you should be installing if you are using any of the following products from Pinnacle:
- MovieBox USB
- Linx USB
- Linx USB plus
The USB driver for DVC80 works in Windows XP, 2000, ME and 98SE. However, there are two things to note:
- For the Dazzle DVC 80, DVC 150 and Fusion, these drivers are specifically designed work with Pinnacle Studio and Studio QuickStart software and they are not intended to work with other video editing applications and have not been tested with other applications.
- For the DVC 150, it is also required that you have version 8.9 or better of Studio 8 or Studio QuickStart 8.
Download DVC 80 Hardware Driver here.
- Laserjet 3300 Scanner Driver
- Download DVC 80 Hardware Driver
5 thoughts on “DVC 80 Hardware Driver”
i need the driver please
thnk u for this driver
thanks if u give me a driver