Okidata OkiPage Printer 14E Mono Page Laser Printer
Windows XP, Windows NT 4.0, Windows Millennium, Windows 98, Windows 95, Windows 2000, MacOS, MacOS X
Driver Date & Version
07/12/2001 (ver. 1.2.3)
Here is the information on the Okidata OkiPage 14E printer driver. Please see the version of your Windows OS and the status of the printer driver for that particular OS:
- Windows XP
The most current driver for this product is already included in the Windows XP Operating System. Currently there are no updated drivers available. Follow the instructions below to correctly install your printer.
Usually the driver should automatically install once the printer is connected to the computer and powered on. If it does not automatically install, then do the following:
- Click Start, then Control Panel.
- Click Printers and Other Hardware or Printers and Faxes.
- Verify that the printer icon is not already installed.
- Click Start, Turn Off Computer, then Turn Off to shut down the computer. If it is not then continue to step 5.
- Connect the data cable either USB or parallel.
- Turn on the printer.
- Turn on the computer.
- The printer will now be automatically detected.
- Windows NT 4.0
Latest version is ver. 1.2.3. Download here.
- Windows Millennium, Windows 98 and Windows 95
Driver version 1.1.38 dated 2001. Download here.
- Windows 2000
Okipage 14e Multilingual Driver & Status Monitor for Windows 2000. Download here.
- MacOS/MacOS X:
Bad news: The model you have chosen is not compatible with the MacOS. There are no drivers or PPD\'s available for use with this model under a Mac environment.
Download Drivers for Okidata OKIPAGE 14e Laser Printer here.
- Download Brother HL-1440 Laser Printer Driver
- Download Drivers for Okidata OKIPAGE 14e Laser Printer