D-Link DWL-2100AP High Speed 2.4GHz 802.11g Wireless 108Mbps Access Point
Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista
Driver Date & Version
6/22/2006 (ver. 2.10)
Precaution During Updating D-Link DWL-2100AP Firmware
- DO NOT upgrade firmware on any D-Link product over a wireless connection. Failure of the device may result. Use only hard-wired network connections.
- This firmware is engineered for US products only. Using this firmware on a device outside of the United States will void your warranty and may render the device unusable.
- Please contact the D-Link office in your region for firmware updates that are compatible with your D-Link product.
D-Link DWL-2100AP Firmware Installation Steps
- Log in to your dwl-2100ap web based configuration console by typing in your web browser (be it Firefox or Internet Explorer or other choices).
The address would be 192.168.0.50. Default user name is admin and leave blank for password. These are the default configuration, if you have changes these settings, you will have to key in your settings.
- Go to Tools -> Firmware and you will see [Update Firmware From Local Hard Drive] page (as in image below)
- Select the firmware file dwl2100AP_firmware_210.tfp and click OK to start the firmware flashing process.
- Do NOT switch off your DWL-2100AP before the firmware flashing finish.
Fixes/EnhancementsThis firmware is suppose to provide the following fixes/enhancements:
- Fixed Security Issue.
- Added WMM support.
- Added SSID broadcast enable/disable to AP Repeater mode.
- Added Super G enable/disable to AP Repeater mode.
- Download iPAQ 2200 User Guide
- Download DLink 2100 AP Firmware