Driver Date & Version
After installed my favourite FTP client, FileZilla and put in the required login information and click connect, I have this error message coming out:
Status: Connection attempt failed with "EAI_NODATA - No address associated with nodename".
Error: Could not connect to server
This is the first time I have seen this error message from accessing the ftp server. Tried to ftp using the web browser and it says "page no found". Login to cPanel and the FTP service is up.
Tried these solutions:
- Checked DNS service and tried to configure the ftp.
We added a FTP subdomain for you that does not pass through the network. If in the past you FTPed directly to softwaredriverdownload.com, now you should FTP to ftp.softwaredriverdownload.com. You can change the default name of the subdomain to something other than ftp for enhanced security.
- Seems the the ftp service is back up now.
- After that, tried Filezilla again, able to login and password accepted, however another problem: not able to list file path
Error: Failed to parse returned path.
Error: Failed to retrieve directory listing
However on web browser, able to see file listing
- Tried to find the solution online, found this one: In Filezilla, Site Manager -> Advanced, instead of [DOS], try [Default (Auto Detect)]. After saving the setting and reconnect to FTP, everything working fine now.
- Download Intel HD Graphics 4400 Driver for Asus B85M-G Motherboard
- SSD Temperature for CPUID HWMonitor