Broadcom 570x Gigabit Integrated Controller
Windows 2000, Windows XP
Driver Date & Version
8/31/2005 (ver. 8.27.1, A03)
This driver set supports Broadcom 5705M, 5702 and 5705 A5 ASICs.
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the driver file R107518.EXE to your hard disk.
- Run R107518.EXE by double-clicking it and a self-extracting window will appear and prompts you to extract or unzip to C:/DELL/DRIVERS/R107518. Write down this path so the executable (I.e.Setup.exe) file can be found easier later.
- The Self-Extractor window appears. Please click OK.
- After completing the file extraction, if the Self-Extractor window is still open, close it.
- Click the Start button and then click Run.
- Type C:/DELL/DRIVERS/R107518 in the Open textbox and then click OK.
- Follow the on-screen installation instructions.
DOS NDIS 2 and ODI drivers are provided as a courtesy for unattended installation purposes only. Dell has not qualified and will not support use of these drivers for other purposes. So please use these DOS drivers at your own risk.
- Download 7663-13U Ethernet Driver
- Download Broadcom 570x Gigabit Ethernet Driver