Asus P5GD1 Integrated Marvell Yukon Gigabit Ethernet Network Card
Windows XP, 2000, Server 2003
Driver Date & Version
2005/01/18 (ver. 188.8.131.52)
The driver installation package contains the Marvell NDIS Miniport Driver for the Marvell Yukon Gigabit Ethernet Controller, which is the chipset used in Asus P5GD1 Integrated Network Card.
- Download the driver file 8053_Windows72413.zip and extract to a local folder e.g. c:/asus/
- On plug & play Windows versions the adapter is found, identified and configured automatically. Cancel all operating system attempts to install the driver automatically.
- Execute the setup file SetupYukonWin.exe which is located in c:/asus/
- Follow the instructions displayed during the installation procedure.
Update Driver in Windows XP/2003
- This is done after you have finish the driver installation in the section above.
- On the desktop right click on MY COMPUTER.
- Select MANAGE and in the [Device Manager] select the adapter you wish to update.
- Double click and select DRIVER. lick UPDATE DRIVER ... .
- Follow the instructions given by Windows XP and Server 2003 (x86) to locate the driver.
- If the driver which is found to be the latest is not the one you want to install, select the checkbox [Install one of the other drivers].
- Click NEXT and select the driver to be installed in the next listbox.
- Click NEXT and if a message is displayed saying that the driver is not digitally signed by Microsoft, click YES.
- The message [Windows has finished installing the software for this device] is displayed.
- Click FINISH to complete the installation.
Download Asus P5GD1 Integrated Network Card Driver here.
- Download Gateway Solo 1450 Network Card Driver
- Download Asus P5GD1 Integrated Network Card Driver