Sonnet Aria extreme 54 Mbps 802.11G cardbus for MAC Notebooks.
Max OS X version 10.5 with AirPort driver 4.2, 10.4 or 10.3.4+
Sonnet Technologies, Inc.
Driver Date & Version
If you are using a Sonnet Aria extreme cardbus 802.11G wireless card with Mac OS X 10.5.7, you might face some problem your OS X wont install the driver. Well, here is some solution which might help.
- Aria extreme card detected by OS X but would not detect or connect to any wireless networks.
- Run Software update to install Airport 421.11
- Install the 10.3.9 (or newer) combo update.
- Here is the trickier part: Try to run Software Update again, which will reveal the [Airport Extreme Driver Update]. This only showed up after the reinstall of 10.3.9 combo).
- Run Software Update yet one more time which revealed the [Security Update 2006-005 (PowerPC)].
- After that last update your Aria extreme driver will be installed and the card will work.
- Tips: Software Update sometimes finds new updates after minor system changes and also wont inform you of updates hidden behind other prerequisite updates. So keep rerunning it as you make changes and you might find new stuff to install.
- Download Sansui 6060 Service Manual
- Clevo M72R BIOS