ZyXEL G-162 Wireless LAN PC Card
Windows XP, Windows ME, Windows 98 SE, Windows 2000
ZyXEL Communications Corp.
Driver Date & Version
Jan 3, 2005 (ver. 188.8.131.52)
ZyXEL G-162 is using Wireless g+ SuperSpeed Technology. Basically that mean when used with ZyXEL g+ series APs and routers, achieve actual throughput rates of up to 35Mbps, 700% faster than the conventional 802.11b standard.
ZyXEL G-162 Known Driver Issue
- In ASUS L3400 Note Book. The PC was often shut down with G162 utility.
- Cannot change Tx Rate from 2Mbps to 1Mbps or 11Mbps to 2Mbps
- Constant switching of WEP transmit key can lead to lose of connection.
- Under Win98/ME, Power-Saving changes are not reflected in Advanced Driver page.
- Odyssey SDK is left on the system after un-installation. To remove Odyssey SDK, you need to go to control panel and manually select “uninstall” for this program.
- Odyssey Client should not be installed on the same system that has Odyssey SDK. It will cause both program to stop functioning.
- Profile name disappeared when closed the utility and reopened the utility.
- After install the utility. In some cases, the utility table can’t appear.
- In Ad-hoc mode the utility show wrong profile name.
Features of ZyXEL G-162 Driver
- Support Wi-Fi WPA function
- Pass Microsoft WHQL
- Support 256-bit WEP Encryption
- Support multilingual user interface
- Add OTIST feature.
- Add Russian version utility.
- Fix 256-bit WEP Encryption problem.
Download ZyXEL G162 Wifi Card Driver here.
- Download Win98 Driver for WD111v3 Wifi Adapter
- Download ZyXEL G162 Wifi Card Driver