Dell XPS M2010 Laptop
Driver Date & Version
31/7/2007 (V4.01.03(D) (VM V3.43), A03)
This version of XPS M2010 bluetooth driver is for Dell Wireless 350 Bluetooth Internal Module. It addresses the following issues:
- Keyboard pairing issue, where by if the pairing to Keyboard is broken between system post & login, the pairing will be automatically done.
- When using Japanese operating system, ¥ and _ symbol can be use during login
Below is the download instruction for Dell XPS M2010 bluetooth driver:
- Click Download to download the XPS M2010 bluetooth driver.
- When the File Download window appears, click Save (Windows XP users will click [Save]) this program to disk and click [OK.] The [Save In:] window appears.
- From the [Save In:] field, click the down arrow then click to select Desktop and click [Save]. The file will download to your desktop.
Below is the installation guideline for XPS M2010 bluetooth driver:
- Double click on the R161036.EXE on your desktop.
- The Self-Extracting window appears and prompts you to extract or unzip to C:\DELL\DRIVERS\R161036. Click [OK] to begin the file extraction.
- When the file extraction complete, open Windows Explorer and navigate to C:\DELL\DRIVERS\R161036. and look for setup.exe.
- Double click on setup.exe to begin the installation. Follow the on screen instruction to complete the installation in no time.
Download XPS M2010 Bluetooth Driver here.
- Download XPS M1330 Bluetooth Driver
- Download XPS M2010 Bluetooth Driver