DOS, NetWare 5.0, OS/2 Warp, Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000, Windows 3.1x, Windows 95 OSR 2.x, Windows 98, Windows 98 SE, Windows XP Home Edition, Windows XP Professional
Xircom RealPort CardBus Ethernet 10/100+Modem 56 GlobalACCESS Adapter (RBEM56G-100)
Driver Date & Version
7/10/2002 (ver. 3.14)
Xircom Realport Cardbus Ethernet 10/100 + Modem 56 refers to model number BEM56G-100BTX which supports both 10Base-T and 100Base-TX with an integrated RJ45 connector.
- Support for Windows XP
- Corrected issue with multiple network destinations and routes under Microsoft Windows 2000.
- Improved OS2 support. (doubt anyone using OS2 anymore)
- New keyword - LINECONFIGURATION - for OS2 and NDIS2 driver replaces LINEMODE and LINESPEED.
- New keyword - Adapter Individual Address - for manually entering MAC addresses with the OS2 and NDIS2 driver.
- New keyword - NODEADDRESS - for manually entering MAC addresses with the OS2 and NDIS2 driver.
- Corrected error seen on certain machines while using DOS imaging software.
- Support for Wake-On-Lan (WOL) under Microsoft Windows XP
- After the computer has restarted, double-click the Modems icon in Control Panel.
- At the Install New Modem screen, verify that the Dont detect my modem; I will select it from a list option is NOT checked and then click Next.
- Windows NT queries the COM ports to determine if a modem is present.
- Once NT detects the modem, the Install New Modem window appears displaying the type of modem found. In most cases, a Standard Modem is displayed. NOTE: If the modem is not detected, try changing the COM port and/or IRQ.
- Click Change. This action brings up the dialog box containing a list of Manufacturers and modem models. Click the Have Disk button.
- Enter the path to the Xircom files in the Copy manufacturers files from: box. Click OK.
- Verify that the Xircom CardBus Modem 56 is selected (DO NOT select the Xircom(R) CardBus Modem 56 - Manual Load), then click OK.
- Verify that the Xircom(R) CardBus Modem 56 is indicated in the next dialog box and then click Next.
- At the Install New Modem screen click Finish.
- At the Modem Properties window, click Dialing Properties...Set the appropriate dialing properties and click Close.
- To install the Xircom Program Group click Start, select Run, browse the Xircom CD-ROM, and select SETUP.EXE.
- Click OK, then click OK again to install the Xircom utilities and on-line documentation.
- Restart the computer so that the Xircom CountrySelect utility Runs. Select the appropriate country, save the settings and then click Exit.
- The Xircom Registration utility runs automatically after the Xircom CountrySelect software closes. Complete the registration form and send it to Xircom.
Download Xircom Realport Cardbus Ethernet 10/100 + Modem 56 Driver here.
- Download Intel 536EP v.92 Modem Win 2000 2K / XP Driver
- Download Xircom Realport Cardbus Ethernet 10/100 + Modem 56 Driver
2 thoughts on “Xircom Realport Cardbus Ethernet 10/100 + Modem 56 Driver”
it is a great help to the user of your product giving the free download drivers. thank you very much.
very helpful and free definatly use again!