WL6350USB Wireless B/G USB 2.0 Adaptor
Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista
Aztech Systems Ltd.
WL635USB Drivers v1.1.zip
Driver Date & Version
The WL6350USB Wireless B/G USB 2.0 Adaptor design to create a wireless computer that is 802.11g and 802.11b compatible. It is a plug-n-play device which means you do not have to power down your computer to use it. Below is the guideline on how to install the :
- Do not plug in the WL6350USB Wireless B/G USB 2.0 Adaptor yet.
- Download the WL635USB driver.
- Unzip the WL635USB Drivers v1.1.zip file with Winzip.
- Open Windows Explorer, navigate to the folder that contain the file that you have extracted.
- Look for setup.exe. Double click on the setup.exe to start the installation.
- Installation starts with the Welcome screen. Click [Next] to continue.
- Then you will reach the [Choose Destination Location]. Confirm the destination of the driver installation, which is by default, C:\Program Files\WL6350USB folder. If you wish to change it, click on the [Browse] button.
- Then you will reach the [Select Program Folder] screen. Click [Next] to continue.
- If you are being prompted for Digital Signature not found, just click [Yes] or [Continue Anyway] to continue with the installation.
- When you reach the [InstallShield Wizard Complete] page, then click [Finish] to restart your computer.
- After your computer has been restarted, please plug in the WL6350USB Wireless B/G USB 2.0 Adaptor into an available USB port.
- After that you may start using this device.
Download WL635USB Driver here.
- Download Aztech WL230USB Driver
- Download WL635USB Driver
2 thoughts on “WL635USB Driver”
Please advice if my current version of driver can work with Window 10
FileName WL635USB Drivers v1.1.zip
Any Aztech WL635 USB driver can work on Window 10 ?