WL6350USB Wireless B/G USB 2.0 Adaptor
Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista
Aztech Systems Ltd.
WL635USB Drivers v1.1.zip
Driver Date & Version
The WL6350USB Wireless B/G USB 2.0 Adaptor design to create a wireless computer that is 802.11g and 802.11b compatible. It is a plug-n-play device which means you do not have to power down your computer to use it. Below is the guideline on how to install the :
- Do not plug in the WL6350USB Wireless B/G USB 2.0 Adaptor yet.
- Download the WL635USB driver.
- Unzip the WL635USB Drivers v1.1.zip file with Winzip.
- Open Windows Explorer, navigate to the folder that contain the file that you have extracted.
- Look for setup.exe. Double click on the setup.exe to start the installation.
- Installation starts with the Welcome screen. Click [Next] to continue.
- Then you will reach the [Choose Destination Location]. Confirm the destination of the driver installation, which is by default, C:\Program Files\WL6350USB folder. If you wish to change it, click on the [Browse] button.
- Then you will reach the [Select Program Folder] screen. Click [Next] to continue.
- If you are being prompted for Digital Signature not found, just click [Yes] or [Continue Anyway] to continue with the installation.
- When you reach the [InstallShield Wizard Complete] page, then click [Finish] to restart your computer.
- After your computer has been restarted, please plug in the WL6350USB Wireless B/G USB 2.0 Adaptor into an available USB port.
- After that you may start using this device.
Download WL635USB Driver here.
- Download Aztech WL230USB Driver
- Download WL635USB Driver