VT8237 Integrated Serial ATA RAID controller (Also VT 8251, VT6420, VT6421, VT6410, CX700, VX700)
Windows Vista 64-Bit, Windows Vista 32-Bit, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 98SE, Windows NT, Windows ME
Driver Date & Version
30/8/2007 (ver. 5.60A)
Previous Via V-RAID 8237 driver is said to be causing some audio and video playback issues on some Windows Vista systems.
v5.40a was the culprit and it was also unfortunately included in the Hyperion Pro drivers. So if you are using this version of V-RAID driver, you know what to do right?
Version 5.60A is now available and if you are using VIA V-RAID 8247 or any of the chipset listed below, you should download and install this latest patch right away.
As the latest V-RAID driver will be included in a release of the Hyperion Pro driver, you should use the latest Hyperion Pro drivers and also install the latest V-RAID driver.
See the list of VIA V-RAID chipsets supported:
- VT8251 Integrated Serial ATA RAID controller ( VT8251 )
- VT8237 Integrated Serial ATA RAID controller ( VT8237 VT8237 )
- Discrete Serial ATA RAID controllers VT6420/1 ( VT6420 VT6421 )
- VT6410 IDE RAID controller ( VT6410 )
- CX700 Integrated Serial ATA RAID controller ( CX700 )
- VX700 Integrated Serial ATA RAID controller ( VX700 )
Download VIA V-RAID 8237 Driver here.
- Download Dell P780 Monitor Driver
- Download VIA V-RAID 8237 Driver