VT8237 Integrated Serial ATA RAID controller (Also VT 8251, VT6420, VT6421, VT6410, CX700, VX700)
Windows Vista 64-Bit, Windows Vista 32-Bit, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 98SE, Windows NT, Windows ME
Driver Date & Version
30/8/2007 (ver. 5.60A)
v5.40a was the culprit and it was also unfortunately included in the Hyperion Pro drivers. So if you are using this version of V-RAID driver, you know what to do right?
Version 5.60A is now available and if you are using VIA V-RAID 8247 or any of the chipset listed below, you should download and install this latest patch right away.
As the latest V-RAID driver will be included in a release of the Hyperion Pro driver, you should use the latest Hyperion Pro drivers and also install the latest V-RAID driver.
See the list of VIA V-RAID chipsets supported:
- VT8251 Integrated Serial ATA RAID controller ( VT8251 )
- VT8237 Integrated Serial ATA RAID controller ( VT8237 VT8237 )
- Discrete Serial ATA RAID controllers VT6420/1 ( VT6420 VT6421 )
- VT6410 IDE RAID controller ( VT6410 )
- CX700 Integrated Serial ATA RAID controller ( CX700 )
- VX700 Integrated Serial ATA RAID controller ( VX700 )
- Download Dell P780 Monitor Driver
- Download VIA V-RAID 8237 Driver