Aztech UM9100 56K Modem USB
Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP
Aztech Systems Ltd.
UM9100 Drivers v3.0.zip
Driver Date & Version
- Download the driver for this website into a working folder. Unzip the driver file.
- Connect the modem into an available USB port on your computer.
- Once the modem is connected, Windows will immediately detect the new hardware and prompts for its driver.
- When Windows prompts for driver installation, browse until you found your working folder. Choose the appropriate operating system and you will find the driver files. After that follow the screen instruction.
- Once installed, please restart your computer before using the modem.
- Besides allowing Windows to automatically detect the UM9100 modem, you may also double click on the setup.exe file located in the folder corresponding to your operating system and follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation of UM9100 driver.
Download UM9100 Driver here.
- Download MSP2980 Driver
- Download UM9100 Driver