Toshiba SD-R2102 CD-RW/DVD-ROM COMBINATION MOBILE DRIVE
Driver Date & Version
However, after browsing through several forums, I noticed that some users are having problems with drive not recognized or unable to read DVD correctly. After digging deeper, here is the few possibility and solution.
Problem: Cannot see Toshiba SD-R2102 in Windows
Solution:You will problably have to delete the upper and lower filters in the registry. Please visit the Microsoft link here and follow the instructions posted there.
Problem: Can see the drive in hardware Device Manager but having yellow mark beside the drive name.
Solution (From HP Support):
- Restart the computer.
- Press F2 key after you find Blue HP logo during Startup.
- Access the BIOS menu (Main or Exit) and select the option \"Get Default Values\".
- Save the settings and Exit to load Windows.
The BIOS of the computer will be set to default.
Steps to reinstall Combo drive from Device Manager:
- Click Start and then Control Panel.
- Double-click System.
- Click Hardware tab.
- Click Device Manager button.
- Click \"+\" sign for \"CD-ROM/DVD\".
- Right-click the listed information and select \"Uninstall\".
- Click Ok to remove.
- Restart the system. It will restore a fresh copy of device drivers.
- Download Compaq Presario SR1900NX Audio Driver Windows Vista
- Download Toshiba SD-R2102 DVD-ROM Driver