IBM Thinkpad 600E Notebook
Driver Date & Version
n/a (ver. 4.12 B01)
The Drive Fitness Test (DFT) is an utility that can quickly and reliably tests SCSI, IDE and SATA drives. The DFT analyze function performs read tests without overwriting customer data.
To run Thinkpad 600E Drive Fitness Test, you will need to download the Driver Fitness Test software from Hitachi and follow the steps below:
- The Drive Fitness Test setup program (dft-vxxx.exe) includes the DOS-based Drive Fitness Test program.
- Download the Driver Fitness Test software dft32_v412_b01.EXE and run it to create a DOS bootable diskette that contains the Drive Fitness Test. A formatted 1.44 MB diskette is required to create the diskette.
- To use the Drive Fitness Test with our SCSI hard disk drives you must have the correct ASPI drivers installed.
Download Thinkpad 600E Drive Fitness Test here.
- Download IBM Thinkpad 2647 Vidio Driver
- Download Thinkpad 600E Drive Fitness Test