Windows 2000, XP, Vista 32bit/64bit
Driver Date & Version
May 10, 2007 (ver. 9.2.5)
First of all, please be acknowledge that this is the generic driver from Synaptics. Synaptics warned that by using a generic driver can result in the loss of customized Synaptics pointing device functionality.
Usually manufacturers will customize the Synaptics device driver to meet the specific requirements of a specific product. So if you want to get the appropriate device driver for your system, download your Synaptics device driver from your system manufacturer\'s support website.
Synaptics 9.2.5 Driver Installation Instructions
- Download the driver file synaptics-9.2.5-driver.zip and unzip to a temporary folder e.g. c:/synaptics/
- After extracted, you will find two folders: /vista32 and /vista64
- For Windows 2000, XP and Vista 32bit, please use driver from /vista32/ folder.
- For Windows Vista 64bit, use driver from /vista64/ folder.
- Run setup.exe to start the driver installation.
- Follow on screen instructions to continue.
- Merged in a custom OEM source code update to fix OEM specified features.
- Added settings to an OEM customers INF file to disable and hide extended buttons.
- Added a new PNP ID and settings to an OEM customers INF file.
- updated a wav file per OEM customer\\\'s request.
- Added Wacom digitizer HID\\\\WACOMVIRTUALHID&Col03 to the PNPDisableExclusionList.
Download Synaptics Version 9.2.5 Driver here.
- Download NVIDIA Quadro FX 3450 Sun Driver
- Download Synaptics Version 9.2.5 Driver