Synaps / Fourstar Group / STAR LOGIC brand Computer Monitors
Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, MAC, Windows 9X, Windows ME, Windows NT4, Windows CE, Windows Vista 64bit
Driver Date & Version
4/15/2007 (ver. 1.0)
- Out of 22 models of monitors, only drivers for three models are listed. ALL of them are the same single file.
- The single Synaps monitor driver file is HUGE! I have never see a 90.5 MB monitor driver installation/setup file before.
- Fortunately user manuals for every Synaps monitor are available for download.
- Apparently you need to fill in the support request or RMA form for the unavailable model drivers. See here.
- From the name of the driver setup file (touchkit.zip), seems that the driver is for touchscreen models.
- If possible, I would suggest you to try the Windows Plug and Play monitor driver instead.
- After plugging in the new Synaps monitors, you may see some errors such as [Out of range]. You may have set a frequency higher than the new Synaps monitor can support.
What you can do is to temporary plug in the old monitor (or another monitor) and set the screen resolution to a lower one, such as 800x600 or 1024x768, before plugging in the new Synaps monitor.
- Download Level One WBR-3408 Firmware
- Download Synaps Monitor Drivers