Superpass Super USB Antenna SuperUSB WLAN Wireless Pocket USB Devices.
Windows 98SE, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS, Linux
SuperPass Company Inc.
Driver Date & Version
07/15/2004 (ver. 1.02.00.0000)
There are several driver files for Superpass WLAN USB, you need to download according to your Windows OS:
- Windows Vista - SuperUSB_Vista_driver.exe
- Windows 98, 2000, XP - setup.exe
- Mac - SuperUSB_MAC_Driver.dmg
- Linux - SuperUSB-Linux.tar
Steps for Superpass WLAN USB Driver Installation and Network Setup
- Download the driver according to your OS.
- Run the driver installation file. After installation, run the [Start] -> [Program] -> [Wireless LAN card] -> [WLAN configuration utlility].
- A green icon (Wireless LAN card ) will show up on the task bar.
- Right Click it, select [Use zero configuration as configuration utlility]
- Now you can use the the program to manage your Superpass USB WLAN.
You can also refer to the AWU-902W-User Manual_1.1(041008).pdf Wireless Pocket USB User Manual located under /manual/ folder. You will need to download the driver file and unzip it to a temporary folder first.
According to the driver information file, Superpass Pocket USB is using a Ralink RT2500USB 802.11g chipset. The same driver should be compatible with other RT2500USB based devices, such as Amigo Technology Inc, SMC and MSI 802.11g USB WLAN devices.
Download Superpass 802.11g WLAN + Pen Drive Driver here.
- Download Motherboard Manuals Online SB61G2V3
- Download Superpass 802.11g WLAN + Pen Drive Driver