Creative Sound Blaster Audigy Value/ Sound Blaster Audigy SE/LS and Sound Blaster Live! 24-bit
Windows XP (Media Center Edition/X64/SP2), Windows Vista (32bit/64bit)
Driver Date & Version
9 July 2007 (ver. 1.04.0077)
The drivers and utils suite installs the following applications to control your audio device settings.
Besides the required drivers, other utilities included in this release are:
- Creative Audio Console (for Windows Vistaâ„¢ only)
- Creative Device Control
- Creative EAX Console
- Creative Speaker Settings
A new release of driver will somehow or rather add some new features, enhancement or bug fixes, for Sound Blaster Audigy SE ver. 1.04.0077, the new driver enables 44.1 kHz sampling format for SPDIF In and Out.
Please note that this driver is NOT compatible with Sound Blaster Live! 24-bit External.
Driver Installation Process
- Download the file onto your local hard disk.
- Close all other Windows applications (or at least save any unsaved important work).
- Double-click the downloaded file to start the driver installation.
- Follow the instructions on the screen (basically just click [YES] all the way.
- Download Clever Cam 360 Driver
- Download Sound Blaster Audigy SE Driver