Sony Ericsson GC89 Wireless/EDGE Lan PC Card
Driver Date & Version
n/a (Ver. 22.214.171.1248)
Driver for Sony Ericsson is included in Sony Ericsson Wireless Manager. Wireless Manager includes all the application and drivers for your GC89 PC Card, thus you will have to download the manager software (23.60MB) even if you only need the driver files.
Sony Ericsson GC89 PC card included some pretty detailed installation step-by-step instructions:
- First you must make sure that the PC Card is removed from your laptop.
- Then uninstall any previous version of Wireless Manager by doing the following:
- Go to Start | Settings | Control Panel | Add/Remove software
- Find Sony Ericsson Wireless Manager in the list and click \'Change/remove. Follow instructions.
- Repeat for \'Sony Ericsson Wireless Modem.
- Repeat for Sony Ericsson 802.11 Wireless LAN Adapter Driver
- Repeat for Sony Ericsson 802.11 Wireless LAN Adapter Control Panel.
- After the uninstallation of previous version, browse to the location where the zip file was stored.
- Double-click zip file and choose [EXTRACT] to a new/empty folder
- Run the â€œsetup.exeâ€ file. The Install Shield Wizard for the Wireless Manager opens. Follow the on screen instructions.
When installation is complete, click Finish. Note: The Wireless Manager is installed in the same language as your Windows installation, or English if your Windows language is not available.
- Fully insert the PC Card (with SIM card) into your laptop PC. A beep signals that your laptop has recognized it.
- After a few seconds the New Hardware wizard opens and the necessary drivers for the PC Card are installed from the PC Card CD.
After the installation of software and drivers completed, you can start using your GC89 PC Card.
Download Sony Ericsson GC89 Driver here.
- Download Sony Ericsson W300i PC Suite with Modem Driver
- Download Sony Ericsson GC89 Driver