SMC1244TX V2 EZ Card 10/100 Fast Ethernet PCI Network Card
Windows XP, 2000, ME, 98, NT, Unix, MAC, Linux, FreeBSD, Netware.
Driver Date & Version
05/21/2002 (ver. 2.19.0521.2002)
As the driver is built in Windows XP, you have two ways to install the driver:
- Automatically: Please plug SMC EZ Card 10/100 (SMC1244TX V2) into an empty PCI slot. Restart your PC and after WinXP starts up, it can recognize this adapter automatically.
- Download the driver file smc-1244-tx-v2-network-card-driver.zip and unzip to a temporary folder e.g. c:/smc/
- Open System Properties by right click on the My Computer icon on your desktop, then select Properties.
- Select the Hardware tab and click the Device Manager button.
- Double click Network adapters.
- Select the ADMtek AN983 based ethernet adapter device and double click to go to its properties.
- Select the Driver tab and click Update Driver....
- Select Install from a list or specific location [Advanced] and click Next in the Hardware Update Wizard dialog box.
- Browse to the temporary folder you have extracted the SMC 1244TX V2 driver. E.g. c:/smc/
- Select SMC EZ Card 10/100 (SMC1244TX V2) then click Next button.
- Click Continue Anyway in the Hardware Update Wizard dialog box.
- When Windows prompts with SMC EZ Card 10/100 (SMC1244TX V2) in the Hardware Update Wizard dialog box, click the Finish botton.
- Download Verizon Sierra Aircard PC5750 Software
- Download SMC 1244 TX V2 Network Card Driver