SMC1211TX EZ Card 10/100 Fast Ethernet PCI Network Adapter with Wake-ON LAN.
Windows 98 SE, Windows ME, Windows 2000 Professional, Windows 2000 Server, Windows XP Home/Professional, Novell NetWare DOS/ODI
SMC Networks, Inc.
Driver Date & Version
1/1/2004 (ver. 1.07)
From the setup information on SMCPCI.INF, seems that you can use this driver for all SMC EZ Card 10/100 PCI for all SMC1211 series models.
The driver (SMC1211.SYS) conforms to the Network Driver Interface Specification (NDIS) 5.0, and is used with Microsoft Windows XP.
Update In-Box Driver on Microsoft Windows XP to Version 1.07In Windows XP, there is a in-box driver for SMC EZ Card 10/100 (SMC1211 Series) adapters, please follow the steps below to upgrade the driverto newer one in the disk. Of course, you still can use the native driver if you do not upgrade it.
- Plug [SMC EZ Card 10/100 (SMC1211 Series)] adapter into one of the Master PCI slots of your PC.
- Turn your PC ON, then boot into Windows XP.
- Windows XP will detect [SMC EZ Card 10/100 (SMC1211 Series)] then install the in-box driver automatically.
If you want to use native driver, skip the following steps because the device driver already been installed.
- Press [Start] Button from Desktop, select [Control panel] and click it. After [Contorl Panel] window appears, double-click [System] icon.
- Select [Hardware] tab, then click [Device Manager] button. Windows XP will show all the devices on your computer.
- Select [Network Adapter] then remove [SMC EZ Card 10/100 (SMC1211 Series)].
- Press [Start] button again, select [All Programs]-> [command prompt].
- Type the following commands from DOS prompt,
- Come back to [Device Manager] window, click [Scan for hardware changes] icon.
- Windows XP will show [Add New hardware Wizard] diaglog box.
At this moment, please select [Install from a List or specific Location(Advanced).] then click [NEXT] button.
- Please insert the Driver Diskette into the floppy drive (ex, A: drive). Select [Specify a location] then enter path name [A:/WINXP] in the [Found New Hardware Wizard] dialog box. After that, click the [Next] button.
- When Windows XP prompts [SMC EZ Card 10/100 (SMC1211 Series) Adapter] in the [Add New Hardware Wizard] dialog box, click the [Finish] button.
- Remove the Driver Diskette from your floppy drive.
- *C:/WINDOWS is the directory where your Windows XP O.S. is located.
Download SMC1211TX PCI 10/100 Mbps Ethernet Network Card Driver here.
- Drivers For Panasonic PV-GS90P
- Download SMC1211TX PCI 10/100 Mbps Ethernet Network Card Driver