Sipura Phone Adapter
Sipura Technologies Inc.
Driver Date & Version
11/11/2006 (ver. 1.1e)
Sipura 3000 is a device to connect one end to a DHCP enabled modem/router and the other end connect to an analog phone.
Setting up Sipura SPA-3000
- Step 1: Connect the power cable to your SPA-3000
- Step 2: Connect the network cable from your SPA-3000 to your DHCP enabled modem/router
- Step 3: Connect an analogue phone to the Phone port in the SPA-3000.
- Step 4: Turn the power on
- Step 5: Pick up the phone and dial **** (You should hear a voice saying Sipura Configuration Menu)
- Step 6: Dial 110# (Write down the IP address that is returned)
- Step 7: Connect your PSTN line to the Line port of the SPA-3000.
There are two manuals in the sipura-3000-manuals.zip file: sipura3000_userguide.pdf (25 pages) and sipura3000-quickstart.pdf (7 pages).
Both manuals are prepared by specific vendors so the manuals may contain vendor-specific settings. However you can enter your providers settings wherever applicable.
I found the Quick Start Guide, sipura3000-quickstart.pdf manual simpler to understand and more straight to the point. The user manual sipura3000_userguide.pdf contains more technical explanations and so is meant for more advanced users.
Download Sipura 3000 Phone Adapter Owners Manual here.
- Download Nokia N95 User Manual
- Download Sipura 3000 Phone Adapter Owners Manual