Sharp VL-Z3U Camcorder
Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP
Driver Date & Version
12/07/1999 (ver. 5.00.2195.1)
Looking for a USB driver to connect your Sharp Digital Viewcam to your Windows PC? Well, you can try use this USB driver called USB Mass Storage Class Driver.
Installation Guide for Sharp Camcorder USB Driver
- Connect up the camcorder to the PC via the USB connection, (Your PC should be on at this time).
- Turn on the camcorder to the VCR mode and select the card mode.
At this time, you will see the word USB in the display of the camcorder along with a slide rule bar.
If you do not see this, then check the connections to ensure that they are connected properly.
- Then load the CD-ROM into your CD-ROM drive on the PC.
At this time, the hardware wizard may come up and complete the loading of the USB.
- Check to see if the USB has loaded correctly by following these instructions:
- Go to Start, then click on Settings, then click on Control Panel.
- Double click on system, then under system properties click on device manager. Check on the listing for a USB device heading.
- Click the + next to USB heading and you will see the different USB devices.
- Look for SHARP Version 1.0. If you see the reference to Sharp, then go back to the desktop.
- Double click on My Computer.
- Check for a removable drive, (usually E, F or G).
- Double click on the removable drive.
- You should see the DCIM folder. Double click on it.
- You should now see the sub folder â€œSharp 100â€ Click on it.
- If there are pictures recorded on the smart card, they will appear as thumbnails.
Download Sharp VL-Z3U Driver here.
- Download Sharp AL-1655CS Driver
- Download Sharp VL-Z3U Driver