Creative Sound Blaster Audigy Platinum, Platinum eX, Audigy 2, Audigy 2 ZS, Audigy 4 Pro, Audigy 2 ZS Notebook PCMCIA, SB0090
Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows XP Professional x64 Edition, Windows XP Service Pack 2 (SP2), Windows XP Media Center Edition (MCE) 2005 or Windows XP MCE 2004
Driver Date & Version
17 Jul 08 (ver. 2.18.0001)
Complete list of supported Creative Labs Audigy sound card
- Creative Sound Blaster Audigy including Platinum and Platinum eX series
- Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 2 including Platinum, Platinum eX, and Value series
- Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS including Platinum and Platinum Pro series
- Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 4 Pro and Sound Blaster Audigy 4
- Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS Notebook PCMCIA
- Dolby Digital and DTS decode re-established for sound cards that included decoding in their Windows XP drivers.
- DVD-Audio playback re-established for sound cards that included the application in their Windows XP software suite (For Windows Vista 32-bit only).
- Requires the latest Creative MediaSource DVD-Audio Player software. Click here to download.
- Resolves issues of intermittent and random application system crash when playing games or running applications that use EAX, DirectSound, OpenAL and/or ASIO features.
- Resolves issue of system crash when running DTM - Device Path Exerciser test in Windows Vista 64-bit.
- Resolves issue of volume mapping leading to very soft volume level in systems using Windows Vista with Service Pack 1.
- Resolves issue with distortion and noise occuring in systems with 4 GB of RAM or greater.
- Resolves issue with OpenAL playback of multichannel formats.
- Resolves issue of system crash when performing immediate system shutdown after exiting Battlefield 2.
- Optimizations to OpenAL to improve performance in Unreal Tournament 3, DiRT, and other games.
- Applications from the original Sound Blaster Audigy CD will not work with this download on Windows Vista.
- Users are advised to use Audio Console included in this download to change speaker configurations.
- Gameport is not supported in Windows Vista and Windows XP Professional x64 Edition.
- 6.1 speaker mode is not supported by Windows Vista.
- Download Creative Soundblaster CT4180 Driver
- Download SB0090 Audigy EAX Advanced HD Driver