Samsung Laser Printer ML2551, ML-2551N, ML-2550 Series Printers.
Win 98/ME/2K/XP, Vista 32/64, MacOS, Linux
Driver Date & Version
03/29/2007 (ver. 1.4)
By following the download driver link, you will be going to the ML2551 printer driver download page for multiple OS such as Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP and Vista 32bit and 64bit.
Please be aware that there are three types of printer drivers for ML2551, e.g.
- ML-2551N Post Script Driver:
PostScript (PS) is a page description language and programming language used primarily in the electronic and desktop publishing areas.
- ML-2551N GDI Printer Printer :
GDI is a Microsoft Windows interface for representing graphical objects and transmitting them to output devices such as monitors and printers.
- ML-2551N PCL6 Printer Driver:
Printer Command Language, more commonly referred to as PCL, is a Page description language (PDL) developed by HP as a printer protocol and has become a de facto industry standard.
Originally developed for early inkjet printers in 1984, PCL has been released in varying levels for thermal, matrix printer, and page printers. HP-GL and PJL are supported by later versions of PCL.
Please select the type of printer driver suitable for your uses, as different software/os required different type of printer drivers.
Driver Installation Instructions for ML2551 Printer
- Download the driver file 20070329200401828_ML-2550_PS.exe and save to a temporary folder e.g. c:/ml2551/
- Run the saved driver file by double clicking on it.
- Follow on screen instructions to complete the driver installation process.
- Download Samsung Laser Printer ML-1510-700 Driver
- Download Samsung Laser Printer ML 2551 Driver