Samsung Laser Printer ML2551, ML-2551N, ML-2550 Series Printers.
Win 98/ME/2K/XP, Vista 32/64, MacOS, Linux
Driver Date & Version
03/29/2007 (ver. 1.4)
Please be aware that there are three types of printer drivers for ML2551, e.g.
- ML-2551N Post Script Driver:
PostScript (PS) is a page description language and programming language used primarily in the electronic and desktop publishing areas.
- ML-2551N GDI Printer Printer :
GDI is a Microsoft Windows interface for representing graphical objects and transmitting them to output devices such as monitors and printers.
- ML-2551N PCL6 Printer Driver:
Printer Command Language, more commonly referred to as PCL, is a Page description language (PDL) developed by HP as a printer protocol and has become a de facto industry standard.
Originally developed for early inkjet printers in 1984, PCL has been released in varying levels for thermal, matrix printer, and page printers. HP-GL and PJL are supported by later versions of PCL.
Please select the type of printer driver suitable for your uses, as different software/os required different type of printer drivers.
Driver Installation Instructions for ML2551 Printer
- Download the driver file 20070329200401828_ML-2550_PS.exe and save to a temporary folder e.g. c:/ml2551/
- Run the saved driver file by double clicking on it.
- Follow on screen instructions to complete the driver installation process.
- Download Samsung Laser Printer ML-1510-700 Driver
- Download Samsung Laser Printer ML 2551 Driver