Canon Rebel XT EOS Digital SLR Camera
Windows XP and above.
Canon U.S.A., Inc
Driver Date & Version
- Scroll down to the end of the e3kr2_firmware-e.html page, and click on the [I agree and download button].
- Then, you will reach a new page that contains 3 links namely:
- Firmware Update Procedures (English, PDF file)
- Firmware Update Version 1.0.3 (for Windows installation)
- Firmware Update Version 1.0.3 (for Mac OS installation)
- Choose the required version and click on the link to download. The firmware file will now be download onto your computer.
Rebel XT firmware update version 1.0.3 has the following enhancement:
- Solve the problem on the phenomenon of shots being unable to be taken while using the remote controller RC-1.
- Solve the problem on the phenomenon of auto play not stopping during playback.
- Improves communication reliability when using some CF cards.
- Ensure that the camera is running on full power as a power failure during the firmware update might cause the camera to fail.
- Do not open the CF card slot cover during the firmware update process.
- Do not shut off the power during the firmware update process.
- Do not press any other buttons on the camera during the update process.
Download Rebel XT Firmware Update here.
- Download Driver For Canon Faxphone L90 For Windows 7
- Download Rebel XT Firmware Update