ATI Radeon 9200SE, Radeon 9200 and Radeon 9250 Series Chipset Graphics Cards
Windows 2000, Windows XP (No Vista support, see description for more info)
Driver Date & Version
Nov. 15, 2006 (ver. 6.11)
The Catalyst 6.11 display driver is applicable for these ATI Radeon cards, so if you own one of these Radeon 9200 SE cards and want to download the driver, you have come to the right place:
- Radeon 9200 SE 64MB DDR RAM.
- Radeon 9200 SE 128MB DDR RAM.
- Radeon 9250 256MB RAM (specific Add-In-Board designs).
For Windows Vista 32bit and 64bit, no Radeon 9200 series driver is available. The available Radeon driver is from Radeon 9500 series onward. As the evidence, the page on Radeon 9200 SE also mentioned the support of Windows 98, 98SE, 2000 and Windows XP only.
For older Windows such as Windows 98 and ME, please refer here for the Radeon 9200 driver download information.
Installation of Radeon 9200 SE Driver
- Disable any antivirus, anti-spyware, or any other system protection software before start the installation.
- Download the driver file to your harddisk and double click to run it.
- The driver file, Catalyst Software Suite contains the Display Drivers, WDM drivers, and the Catalyst Control Center.
- Once run, the driver will extract files needed for the installation. Click Next on the first install screen.
- Click Yes to the License agreement and click the Express button.
- The installer will start to load the display driver first. Next you will see the WDM Capture drivers load (for VIVO or All-In-Wonder).
- The Catalyst Control Center setup will start shortly after. A dialog box will indicate the install progress.
- Click Finish to restart your computer. It is a must so that your Radeon 9200 SE driver will work perfectly after the installation. Your Windows 2000 or Windows XP will be able to work perfectly with the card now.
Download Radeon 9200 SE Driver here.
- Download Symbios C810 PCI SCSI Host Adapter NT Driver
- Download Radeon 9200 SE Driver