Sony DCR-SR30E/SR40/SR40E/SR50E/SR60/SR60E/SR70E/SR80/SR80E, DCR-SR90E/SR100/SR100E camcorders.
Windows 98, 2000, XP
Driver Date & Version
2 Sept 2006 (ver. 3.0)
This is the Pixela ImageMixer software updater for Sony HDD Camcorders whose ReadMe.txt file date is before 2006.07.13.
How to determine your readme.txt date? Well, you can do so by following procedure:
Check the date on the second line of ReadMe.txt file from [Start] menu - [Programs] - [PIXELA] - [ImageMixer for HDD Camcorder] - [ReadMe]. If date is before 2006.07.13, you need to download and apply the update for your Pixela ImageMixer software.
Software updates always contain some sorts of improvement and bug fixed. Here are the fixed for Pixela ImageMixer 3.0:
- Fixes: In a created DVD, playback does not stop at the end of a chapter by setting Seamless Playback in the Preferences of ImageMixer 3 DVD-Video Authoring function.
- In One Touch DVD Burn, titles can be combined into the titles by date recorded.
- In a created DVD, playback does not stop at the end of a chapter by setting Seamless Playback in ImageMixer 3 DVD-Video Authoring function or One Touch DVD Burn.
- Fixed the problem that writing could not be performed because the disc writing speed was not displayed in ImageMixer 3 DVD-Video Authoring function.
- The maximum number of movie files that can written on a DVD has been increased to 9702 files. This only applies when the total size of the files exceeds DVD capacity, of cause.
- Download Philips CDD4801 Driver
- Download Pixela ImageMixer for Sony