Sony DCR-SR30E/SR40/SR40E/SR50E/SR60/SR60E/SR70E/SR80/SR80E, DCR-SR90E/SR100/SR100E camcorders.
Windows 98, 2000, XP
Driver Date & Version
2 Sept 2006 (ver. 3.0)
This is the Pixela ImageMixer software updater for Sony HDD Camcorders whose ReadMe.txt file date is before 2006.07.13.
How to determine your readme.txt date? Well, you can do so by following procedure:
Check the date on the second line of ReadMe.txt file from [Start] menu - [Programs] - [PIXELA] - [ImageMixer for HDD Camcorder] - [ReadMe]. If date is before 2006.07.13, you need to download and apply the update for your Pixela ImageMixer software.
Software updates always contain some sorts of improvement and bug fixed. Here are the fixed for Pixela ImageMixer 3.0:
- Fixes: In a created DVD, playback does not stop at the end of a chapter by setting Seamless Playback in the Preferences of ImageMixer 3 DVD-Video Authoring function.
- In One Touch DVD Burn, titles can be combined into the titles by date recorded.
- In a created DVD, playback does not stop at the end of a chapter by setting Seamless Playback in ImageMixer 3 DVD-Video Authoring function or One Touch DVD Burn.
- Fixed the problem that writing could not be performed because the disc writing speed was not displayed in ImageMixer 3 DVD-Video Authoring function.
- The maximum number of movie files that can written on a DVD has been increased to 9702 files. This only applies when the total size of the files exceeds DVD capacity, of cause.
Download Pixela ImageMixer for Sony here.
- Download Philips CDD4801 Driver
- Download Pixela ImageMixer for Sony
17 thoughts on “Pixela ImageMixer for Sony”
want to try
when i download it its says it neeeds previous version plz hlep me out i need drivers for my sony sr90 hard disk camera
Can you help me – I ‘ve Sony Camcoder, but I lost CD with my softweare – how can I bay it ? (and where?)
I bought a Sony Vaio VGN FZ11M and tried several times to install original software Image Mixer Pixela and it does not work, my windows is Vista my camera is Sony DCR DVD 300, and I want to know how I manage it. Thanks
I lost the cd software, but I need to reinstall the driver and software for SONY TRV22E. USB driver and ImageMixer. To make computer streaming the video from the tape. Please help me. thanks
hi want pixela software for my camcorder, DCR TRV 330E.
PLEASE GUIDE WHICH WILL MATCH
I have the softare, but want to use it on my Mac. Anyone know how I can do that?
hi my dcr sr40 camcorder CD rom is lost please try to help me and give me the free software to connect my camera to computer.
hi my dcr-trv285e handicam cd rom is not support the WINDOW 7. Please help me and avail me free new software.
hi ,my dcr-pc101E disk is not support the Window 7,Please help me and avail me free new software.
Lost my driver cd for Model # dcr-trv19. Need a download.
I have ony Handycam DCR-SR82. I’m trying to set it up with my new computer which runs Windows 7, and the disk I have does not support Windows 7. How can I get a free update of the software?
I have a Handycam TRV250E. My new computer has Windows 7 and the disk driver does not support Windows 7. How can I get a copy of the required software, if any?
I have a Sony Handy cam …how can I make the software work for my mac computer
I need software to operate my SONY Model DCR-TRV340 on a windows 7 platform.