Pinnacle miroVideo DC30plus/pro Advanced Video.
Windows 95/98/98SE/NT 4.0, Windows 2000 (No support for Windows XP and Vista)
Driver Date & Version
11.19.2003 (ver. 1.42)
Pinnacle miroVideo DC30plus is such an old product, the driver is dated back in year 2003 and the last supported OS is Windows 2000. So if you are using it on Windows XP or Windows Vista, you will be out of luck because there is no driver available for download in Pinnacle website.
FYI, even the link to the driver file in Pinnacle website is no longer working, returning error 404 not found. However, fret not because after I google the file name, I am able to locate a valid place to download the driver.
Alright, here is some information on this driver version 1.41:
- Driver is supported on all DC30 series on Windows 95/98/98SE/NT 4.0 and on Windows 2000.
- Premiere 5.1c and 4.2 is supported but users of 5.0 or 5.1 are recommended to update.
- New features:
- capture application for Windows 95/98/98SE and Windows 2000
- Direct X 7 support in setup of DC30 series
- Support of Windows 98SE
- Support of Windows 2000 (Build 2195)
- Pinnacle FreeFX in setup of DC30 series (not for Windows NT 4.0)
- Capture limitation with hard disks greater than 46GB with miroVIDEO Capture
- miroVIDEO Expert can write and read files up to 4GB
- No audio available in miroINSTANT Video after scrubbing in empty areas of the timeline
Download Pinnacle miroVideo DC30PLUS / PRO Driver here.
- Download Pinnacle USB 500 Driver
- Download Pinnacle miroVideo DC30PLUS / PRO Driver